Redoing this workbook after doing IPX vol1. So it should be pretty easy now, finished lab 1 which covered basic MPLS and on to Lab 2 - MPLS VPNs with static routes.
I think the way this workbook is layed out is actually only 2 Main topics, MPLS and Multicast. I wonder how they address other things for instance IGPs or security?
- INE Vol 1 (abandoned after Multicast) - currently working on a second pass - IPExpert Vol 1 (completed 10/2/09) - IEMentor workbook - IPExpert Vol 2 - INE Vol 2
- watch INE's AT CoD
As I start this, I'm sure it'll change just like it did for R&S. Somewhere along the line I'd like to take a class or bootcamp, we'll see how that fits in.
I should also mention that reading is fundamental :) - MPLS Fundamentals (completed) - MPLS Configurations on Cisco IOS Software