Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1 Year as a CCIE.

In three days, it'll be one full year since I got my numbers in R&S. Like many other bloggers, it a good time to reflect.

What's changed in the last year?
- My job, although with the same company, I've transitioned from a Pre-Sales Engineer to a Post Sales Engineer, augmenting the customer's staff by being on site and being responsible for primarily their WAN devices.
- Opportunities, I've had doors open and opportunities present themselves that had I not gotten my CCIE, I don't think I'd be considered or offered.
- Confidence and Understanding, the last year has been a growth experience within myself. I'm more confident in what I do and where I want to be.

I'm looking forward to the remainder of 2010, I'm pursuing another track, albeit much slower. And who knows what the future has in store?